-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------------------------------------------




In a world of overused fonts, there arose one font to rule them all.

THE ORIGINAL

PAPYRUS WATCH
Have you had a Papyrus sighting? Send it here!

Sightings:

Thursday, February 9, 2012

Red Otter

Look at that thing. Just look at that cute little otter sticking his face out of the letter 'O'. I've got to admit, I've got a soft spot for otters. So of course, when I saw this logo for Red Otter, I loved it immediately. I noticed they did some distortion to the letter 'O' to make the otter fit inside. At first I thought that they had only smooshed it down a little, but then I noticed it looks like they actually pulled the bottom right corner down a little. Maybe they copied the left side and rotated it around? That's kinda what it looks like. Here's an example. On the left is a regular 'O', in the middle is theirs and on the right is a smooshed 'O'. Can you see the differences?
Overall Rating: A (for Aquatic lifestyle)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home



Copyright 2007 Papyrus Watch